Hello.
Yesterday went MarinaSq with Jess/Wc/Darren.
Don't be shock that I actually went MarinaSq, cause the reason is...
We went out to celebrate J's birthday.
So, thats the whole point yeah?
Just don't ask me to go Town area again.
I think my mum would chop my head off.
So, you'll see a headless floating girl in town & i know it'll freak you'll out.
So, don't ask me to go there.
I know its really shocking, but I was early than Jessie(:
& also, earlier than Wc/Darren.
Proud to be early[:
So, they won't think i'm the really-late-comer again.
Wc/Darren dressed really differently & LWC, you're not hotter yeah?
Haha, i'm becoming so direct now): oh man...
Jessie, all your fault]:
But, I won't really follow all of your footsteps!
Xuan&V are in MS too.
So, i already sensed that the day's gonna be really wrong.
reasons: blahblahblahblahblahblah. (alien language, dont need to know)
So, yeah. Veron passed me two plasters & they're in a t-shirt shape.
Haha, they're really not good plasters as what V told me.
They don't stick.
But at least I felt much more comfortable(:
Thanks for the plasters Veronica!
We went to watch movie &...
Wc talks very loudly, very very very loudly.
As if the whole theatre is his.
We were embarrased[:
But luckily I don't live near MS, not even near at all.
KungFu Mahjong 3 is nice!
Haha, I love KungFu Mahjong 1/2/3 :D
The show ended, so we left for the rooftop part.
& took pictures(:
Most of the pic in Jess's camera.
She insisted to use hers[:
Same brand as mine.
She's not online, so i cant post the pictures.
&&, we met up with Xuan&V.
Xuan has got 6blisters, poor girl):
I got 4, poor me):
but 4 plasters look cooooooooool!
I'm suffering from sorethroat]:
& an illness of can't walk properly.
So, we walk & walked & me&jess headed back.
What jessie said when Wc/Darren left was........
"Today's a ------ day"
Agree, kinda.
& that Very very very "gentlemen like" LWC,
is always nagging/scolding me! for no reasons, dumb wc.
But I always get back on him(:
But I had to show respect to him, cause he's two dumb days older than me!
I took off my jacket at CityLink, cause the place is like a heater room.
So, very warm.
Its not snowing at all, must they switch off the air-con?
Mrt-ed alone back to PR.
Then bus-ed back home.
Then hopped back to doorstep.
My leg was hurting like mad.
Okay, I made 3new friends(:
Nixon/Chengboon/Ginny
Yz introduced Nixon & he's really friendly.
Then I introduced Nixon to youming!
haha, we all 3 table-tennis one(:
Then, nixon had to leave the conversation.
Then, Ym invited Chengboon.
hahaa, he's funny.
Then, Ym left, then Chengboon invited Ginny!
hahaha, veeeeery lovely[: i like!
--------------------------
Today, went all the way to ToaPayoh to eat timsum.
Fortune Restaurant is it? that really famous restaurant & its better than YumCha!
K, then we moved on to People's Park.
Went to book for our holiday.
i'm leaving in another 33days(:
For Beijing :D
Okay, I just made new friends again!
All from pingpong(:
Chankai&Weiliang.
Oh & i got pokchang's email already!
Hahaha, i remembered him(:
Okay! End here.
Byebye :D
Yesterday went MarinaSq with Jess/Wc/Darren.
Don't be shock that I actually went MarinaSq, cause the reason is...
We went out to celebrate J's birthday.
So, thats the whole point yeah?
Just don't ask me to go Town area again.
I think my mum would chop my head off.
So, you'll see a headless floating girl in town & i know it'll freak you'll out.
So, don't ask me to go there.
I know its really shocking, but I was early than Jessie(:
& also, earlier than Wc/Darren.
Proud to be early[:
So, they won't think i'm the really-late-comer again.
Wc/Darren dressed really differently & LWC, you're not hotter yeah?
Haha, i'm becoming so direct now): oh man...
Jessie, all your fault]:
But, I won't really follow all of your footsteps!
Xuan&V are in MS too.
So, i already sensed that the day's gonna be really wrong.
reasons: blahblahblahblahblahblah. (alien language, dont need to know)
So, yeah. Veron passed me two plasters & they're in a t-shirt shape.
Haha, they're really not good plasters as what V told me.
They don't stick.
But at least I felt much more comfortable(:
Thanks for the plasters Veronica!
We went to watch movie &...
Wc talks very loudly, very very very loudly.
As if the whole theatre is his.
We were embarrased[:
But luckily I don't live near MS, not even near at all.
KungFu Mahjong 3 is nice!
Haha, I love KungFu Mahjong 1/2/3 :D
The show ended, so we left for the rooftop part.
& took pictures(:
Most of the pic in Jess's camera.
She insisted to use hers[:
Same brand as mine.
She's not online, so i cant post the pictures.
&&, we met up with Xuan&V.
Xuan has got 6blisters, poor girl):
I got 4, poor me):
but 4 plasters look cooooooooool!
I'm suffering from sorethroat]:
& an illness of can't walk properly.
So, we walk & walked & me&jess headed back.
What jessie said when Wc/Darren left was........
"Today's a ------ day"
Agree, kinda.
& that Very very very "gentlemen like" LWC,
is always nagging/scolding me! for no reasons, dumb wc.
But I always get back on him(:
But I had to show respect to him, cause he's two dumb days older than me!
I took off my jacket at CityLink, cause the place is like a heater room.
So, very warm.
Its not snowing at all, must they switch off the air-con?
Mrt-ed alone back to PR.
Then bus-ed back home.
Then hopped back to doorstep.
My leg was hurting like mad.
Okay, I made 3new friends(:
Nixon/Chengboon/Ginny
Yz introduced Nixon & he's really friendly.
Then I introduced Nixon to youming!
haha, we all 3 table-tennis one(:
Then, nixon had to leave the conversation.
Then, Ym invited Chengboon.
hahaa, he's funny.
Then, Ym left, then Chengboon invited Ginny!
hahaha, veeeeery lovely[: i like!
--------------------------
Today, went all the way to ToaPayoh to eat timsum.
Fortune Restaurant is it? that really famous restaurant & its better than YumCha!
K, then we moved on to People's Park.
Went to book for our holiday.
i'm leaving in another 33days(:
For Beijing :D
Okay, I just made new friends again!
All from pingpong(:
Chankai&Weiliang.
Oh & i got pokchang's email already!
Hahaha, i remembered him(:
Okay! End here.
Byebye :D
p/s: I GOT RAIN'S 4TH ALBUM! :D